Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Trip to the beach and lots of goodies for Jackson

The last week of April I headed down to Florida for a wedding and some relaxing time with my best friends. While in Sarasota I stayed with Diana, Tony and their 2 and a half year old son, Tyler. We had a blast playing on the beach and flying Ty's kite!
We went to Orlando for a night and visited with some O-Town friends. Thanks Rob and Becca for the cute puppy themed baby stuff! I love my little outfits, blanket and cloths.

Tyler was so generous, he wanted to share some of his clothes he didn't wear anymore with Jackson. We filled up a huge box FULL of great baby stuff! It weighed over 50 pounds! Thanks Aunt Diana and Tyler for sharing so many cute outfits! I can't wait to see the cute clothes on my little one in a few months.

After my visit in Sarasota, I met Matthew, Erin and Collin in West Palm Beach for Niki and Jimi's wedding. We had so much fun! I think Jackson likes weddings!

No comments:

Post a Comment