Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The beach and my bump!

This weekend some friends and I took a girls trip to West Palm beach for a Bachelorette Party. We had an opportunity to spend some time relaxing on the beach and took some pictures of my baby bump. I've attached a picture below so you can see how much I've already grown. It's unbelievable to think that I'm almost 3 months along! Thankfully the nausea has eased up and when I do get sick, I take the medicine my doctor prescribed and it's gone in a matter of minutes. I'm incredibly tired, but I find afternoon walks help a lot. Overall, things are still going great. Looking forward to Monday when I get another ultrasound! I'll post the pictures as soon as I can.

2 comments:

  1. Look at your bump!!! I can't believe you already have quite a defined one...you look SO cute! Can't wait to see Baby Slayden in person this coming Monday! Loveya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby Slayden looks WONDERFUL - from the outside! We are so excited for you!! We love you ALL! Mimi and GP

    ReplyDelete